Easysize is a B2B SaaS company working with (direct-to-consumer) online fashion brands around the world. Our products help brands decrease online returns, boost sales and run more sustainable operations by utilising the data they have and helping them become more data-driven. We grew the client base by 10x in 2021. And now, you have a chance to be a part of our team in 2022 and help us grow even faster.
One of the great things about working at Easysize is that we are remote first. Built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. By personally working with founders of fashion brands, we help them grow their businesses.
Our global team spans 8+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility.
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture. The position is fully remote.
What You'll be doing
We are looking for a high-energy, driven Account Executive who has an existing knowledge of SaaS, e-commerce and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our solutions to new prospect accounts in the SMB (small and medium-sized business) segment.
- Run demo calls with our ideal customer profile
- Manage qualified inbound leads from our SDR team while utilizing online and offline sources to cultivate additional leads to maintain your pipeline.
- Be comfortable in discussions with high-level decision-makers including Directors of E-commerce and CEOs
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, continuously seeking creative strategies to do so
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Hubspot)
- Create and improve emailing sequences, call scripts etc.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop sales materials, call strategies, and messaging
- Manage objections and address concerns that leads may have in order to close a deal
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
Bonus points for:
Fully remote: your life, your way of working
• Competitive compensation package in USD or EUR
• Freedom, autonomy and responsibility
• Flexible working hours [ EMEA & US ]
• No-bureaucracy environment
• Home office equipment allowance
• Relocation assistance
• Opportunity for career and professional growth
• Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
Our interview process takes place on Zoom / Google Meet and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Pre-interview questionnaire
- Invite to Interview (30-45 minutes)
- Final interview
If you have not heard back from us in 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful
Should you want to reapply in the future for a similar position, please stay connected by following us on LinkedIN